Ame(Candy, Tawaraya, Kanazawa) , 飴（俵屋、金沢）(2013.2.11)
Ame is a sticky honey-like candy. The products are made of starch of glutinous or nonglutinous rices and barley malt with diastatic enzyme, amylase, with neither sugar nor preservatives.
Its sweetness comes naturally from malt sugar, maltose, making it a traditional health food for a sick person. It is also used in cooking and makes a good sweetner of coffee and black tea.
Ｊｉｒｏ Ａｍｅ（じろ あめ、Ｔａｗａｒａya， Ｋａｎａｚａｗａ） Ｊｉｒｏ Ａｍｅ is a well known sweet in thick syrup that has been traditinonally eaten by new mothers as a source of nuturition after giving birth. It is said that Tawaraya Ame Shop starts at 1830, the Edo period.
(Reference) 金沢の水飴（俵屋）にまつわる歴史伝承、水飴のじろあめ、粟あめ、おこしあめ、とは： http://kanazawa-sakurada.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2012/12/99.html．
- the New Year's greetings, 年賀(2016.1.1)(2016.01.01)
- the New Year's greetings, 年賀(2015.1.1)(2015.01.01)
- Snow hanging in Kenrokuen Garden， 兼六園の雪吊り(2013.1.4)(2013.01.04)
- the New Year's greetings, 年賀(2014.1.1)(2014.01.01)
- Science Topology (Science of Kaga and Noto)，科学風土記（加賀・能登のサイエンス）(2013.1.11)(2013.01.11)
この記事へのトラックバック一覧です： Ame(Candy, Tawaraya, Kanazawa) , 飴（俵屋、金沢）(2013.2.11):